SINGA Singapore International Graduate Award
SINGA Singapore International Graduate Award and Scholarships
Introduction: The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between ASTAR, NTU, NUS and SUTD.
ASTAR means the Agency for Science, Technology & Research, NTU is the Nanyang Technological University, NUS is the National University of Singapore while SUTD is the Singapore University of Technology and Design. This scholarship will be conducted in English Language and for PhD studies. This is an opportunity to be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in Singapore.
Eligibilities for SINGA Scholarships
The SINGA scholarships are opened to all international students who are graduates with the passion for research and with excellent academic results. The applicants must intend to study for a PhD and with excellent written and spoken English skills. Also, applicants must provide excellent reports from academic referees.
SINGA Scholarship value
The value of the SINGA scholarships includes but not limited to the monthly stipend for over four years of PhD studies which are about SGD 24,000 – SGD 30,000 annually. Also, the scholarship covers the tuition fees for four years of PhD studies, a one-time settling-in Allowance and airfare Grant of SGD.
ASTAR centres to choose from include
Biomedical Research Council (BMRC).
- Bioinformatics Institute (BII).
- Bioprocessing Technology Institute (BTI)
- Biotransformation Innovation Platform (BioTrans)
- Genome Institute of Singapore (GIS)
- Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (IBN)
- Institute of Medical Biology (IMB)
- Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (IMCB)
- P53 Laboratory (p53)
- Singapore Bioimaging Consortium (SBIC)
- Singapore Immunology Network (SIgN)
- Singapore Institute for Clinical Sciences (SICS)
- Translational Laboratory in Genetic Medicine (TLGM)
Science and Engineering Research Council (SERC)
- Advanced Remanufacturing and Technology (ARTC)
- Data Storage Institute (DSI)
- Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R)
- Institute of Chemical & Engineering Sciences (ICES)
- Institute of High-Performance Computing (IHPC)
- Institute of Materials Research and Engineering (IMRE)
- Institute of Microelectronics (IME)
- Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology (SIMTech)
To apply for the SINGA Scholarship and Studentships, the application must be directed to the application site or port: the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) portal. [Related: CKSF Festivus Scholarship or Heilongjiang Government Scholarships].
SINGA Studentships Deadline: January/August.
Best of Luck!http://varsity-scholarship.com/blog/the-singapore-international-graduate-award-singa-scholarships/http://varsity-scholarship.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/varsity-4-min-Copy-3.jpghttp://varsity-scholarship.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/varsity-4-min-Copy-3-150x150.jpgAsia ScholarshipPhD scholarshipPostgraduate ScholarshipScholarship Informations2018 scholarships,Asia Scholarship,PHD Scholarship,Postgraduate Scholarship,Women ScholarshipSINGA Singapore International Graduate Award and Scholarships Introduction: The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between ASTAR, NTU, NUS and SUTD. ASTAR means the Agency for Science, Technology & Research, NTU is the Nanyang Technological University, NUS is the National University of Singapore while SUTD is the Singapore University...VarsityOladayo Folasireediblepiece@outlook.comAdministratorvarsity-scholarship